It wasn’t until my first J-O-B fresh out of University where I discovered I had something special for teaching, coaching and speaking in front of a group of people. My unique flavour of leadership, insights, and powerful questions are some of the few things you can expect from me. I am the type of leader who calls it like I see it along with giving you the emotional support you need to grow and develop. The journey so far has had plenty of beautiful gifts, lessons, and challenges along the way. I know that when I speak, train, and coach from the heart, it’s magical.
My vision is to humanize the workplace and create leaders who take personal responsibility for their careers and lives. I create an experience for learners to dive deep, connect with one another (again), and reflect on the learning to inspire true transformation and growth.
I enjoy speaking and delivering workshops centered around Meet Your Inner Leader, The Drama-Free Triangle, Navigating Toxic Players in the Game, Bold Conversations, Powerful Communications, Professional Fundamentals, Carefree Resilience, How to Accept Feedback Like a #BOSS, Exploring Your Skills, Customer Contact and Care, and Superhero Guest Experience as a few examples.
Recent Speaking Workshop Engagements
- Mastermind Leader and Facilitator for Organic Connections Program at The Village Hive, Markham
- Mastermind Leader at InFounders Business Mastermind
- Mind Mapping and Making Tough Decisions at Humber College
- Service Excellence Program at North York General Hospital
- The Drama-Free Triangle at North York General Hospital
- Leadership and Employ your Skills University of Waterloo School of Accounting and Finance Program
- Professional Fundamentals New Graduates Program at CGI
- Play a Bigger Game Kid Coaches at Future Possibilities for Kids
- Bold Conversations at Howard Park Children’s Centre
- Powerful Communications at Howard Park Children’s Centre
- Bossy Pants at Detroit International Academy Girls School
- Leadership Essentials at The Toronto Blue Jays
Work With Me