How’s week two of 2020 going so far for you? Is it week two or week three? I can’t tell.
There is something in the air that we can’t see, and it’s making people rethink their lives and what’s next for them. The world is going through a lot, and we, as humans, have contributed to the reality we have today. We see it in the news and on social media; the forests are on fire, the animals are becoming extinct, and there is so much more.
I think that with all of that, we want something more of our lives and for the world. It’s bringing us a new sense that we have overlooked for so long. We now think about why we do the things we do, and it’s time to come together and do something about it.
I’ve reached a new level of awareness if you will, and I want you to have it because what it’s given me is a focus. We are not here for long, and it’s not long enough. I attended a funeral and listened to someone who was married for 30 years before her husband passed, at his Eulogy, she said, “30 years loving you wasn’t long enough.” I found it beautiful, and it brought me to tears.
I want to say that at some point, there will be a shift so significant for you that it will surprise you. Knowing that when you accept responsibility and do the inner work, you are evolving and changing every day, and there will come a time when a significant shift inside of you transpires.
- At some point, you’ll be ready to let go of the “stuff” that’s holding you back.
- At some point, you won’t always think about all of the friendships and relationships that frustrate you.
- At some point, you will stop paying attention to the busywork and focus on the work that matters.
- At some point, you’ll speak up for yourself, even if it’s hard and scary.
- At some point, you won’t engage in the drama anymore, because it doesn’t do you any good.
- At some point, you will remember who you are, and won’t let anyone else dictate who they think you are.
- At some point, you’ll ask for what you want and not care what anyone else thinks.
- At some point, you’ll stop making excuses for why you can’t make it, and instead, go after it regardless.
- At some point, you won’t take it personally, and you’ll be able to move forward.
- At some point, you can make it, I believe in you.
Are you ready to look at the stuff that’s getting in your way?
Join me and a group of amazing people on Jan 28th and Feb 11th who are ready and open to create space for new experiences, goals, and people to enter their lives
You will begin with a bit of homework, and I’ll lead, facilitate and coach you and the group on what’s going on in our lives at the moment. We meet virtually through Zoom at 7 PM. Then, we create new goals and open up space for all the goodness that you want. All we need is you, your commitment to yourself and your commitment to the group. It’s going to be fun, and I will bring everything I got to the table so that we can have clarity, focus, and a new direction for 2020. A little woo woo spiritual stuff involved 😉
Grab your spot below; I only have three spots left!!!
To RSVP and if you are ready to begin on Jan 28th –> CLICK HERE –> http://bit.ly/35VPDDN
Any questions about the program? Send an email to email@example.com
Sonia Grossi, CPCC
Coach + Leadership Expert